Saturday, December 15, 2012

Where I Need To Be, #1 of the B&S Trilogy (by Kimberly Knight)

Happy Release Day Kimberly Knight!  


Where I Need To Be rating:  4 out of 5 stars
B&S series rating:  n/a - not all are released at this time 
Release Date:  December 14, 2012

"Where I Need To Be" is book one of the B&S Trilogy


How are the sex scenes?
HOT and Plenty! 
  
How are the story lines?
Believable and good for an opening book of a trilogy

Would you read it again?
Probably not 


Summary:  
Spencer Marshall was done moping. After catching her boyfriend cheating with his secretary, she decides to have a girl's weekend in Vegas with her best friend Ryan. Lady Luck must be looking out for Spencer, because that weekend will change her life forever. Despite what people say, not everything stays in Vegas.


Review:  
Where I Need To Be by Kimberly Knight is the first book in the Trilogy, B&S Series. This is a short book and considered to be a Novella.   It has realistic characters, highly sexual love scenes and a little mystery mixed in.  



Spencer is an intelligent but damaged heroine.  As you are introduced to her she is in the midst of a broken heart and attempting to learn to move on with her life.  She keeps running into a Mystery Man at her local gym but never seems to be able to get to know him.  Spencer convinces her best friend Ryan to take a weekend girls trip to Vegas to get away and have some fun. Enter Mystery Man out of no where. Enter Mystery Man out of no where.  They have a fabulous dance floor exchange that will blow your mind.   

Spencer doesn’t get the opportunity to learn the Mystery Man’s name just yet but after getting back home, she finally gets to know who he is and finds that he’s just as attracted to her.  Brandon the “Mystery Man” finally approaches her at the gym.  They go on a few dates getting to know each other in the process.  Once they “get to know”each other, they finally have a romantic love scene.  HOT!   

“He crawled on top of me to lead me back further on the bed.  Leaning over, he kissed my lips and slowly slid his tongue into my mouth.  I could taste myself on him and warmth ran through me, straight to my sweet spot.” 

Where I Need To Be moves the story of the damaged Spencer through some hot and steamy sex scenes and twists & turns where her already flailing trust issues are tested to the max.  Can Brandon gain and keep her trust?  Will the challenge they are faced be resolved?  The issues that these two characters are forced to deal with will have you wondering how you would handle the situation in your own life.  

So, despite the book being brief, it kept me riveted and completely absorbed. I can’t wait for the other two books in this series!  Kimberly Knight has put together the beginning of a great love story filled with scorching sex scenes and enough intrigue to keep us guessing.


To learn more about Kimberly Knight check out her blogFacebookTwitter and Goodreads pages. 




Follow Enchanting Ella on Twitter and like her Facebook Page.  

Still curious?  Read her bio.


Published by Kimberly Knight
Disclaimer:  No compensation was received for this review
ARC received from the author


4 comments:

  1. Just the book cover grabbed my attention!!! WOW. Great review Ella. Looks like another to add to my wish list! Lots of scorching sex scenes??? You got me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My list grows and grows Pat! I'm never going to catch up! ;) This book has lots of sex! She did a good job for her first book and I can't wait for the next 2! She's built a great foundation on the story so the next ones should continue the love story. We'll be giving away a copy of it for tomorrow's interview post!

      Delete
  2. I've heard of this book. :) Congratulations on your release, Kimberly. Your cover looks amazing! Great review, Ella. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear! It was a good first book for her and I'm excited to see what happens next in this series.

      Delete

We love hearing from you!