Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Enchanting Ella: Turkey or Tofurkey?


I'm a traditionalist.  I love my Holidays.  I love them all.  I don't discriminate.  Unless you tell me you are serving Tofurkey.  Then and only then I may have to comment on your choice of food.  Only because I love the food that is served during the holidays.  So many great traditional choices. 

Ham
Turkey
Stuffing
Green Bean Casserole
Sweet Potato mash with Marshmallows
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Cranberry salad
Cresent Rolls (my Devil in a red dress)
Gravy
and who could forget Pumpkin Pie!
 

How does this all relate to Romance you ask?  I have a love affair with food.  Food is my comfort.  Much like a great read, food can also calm me and take me to places outside of the real world.  Good comfort food.  Yummy delicious, dilectible and delightful FOOD! 

Now that we're all hungry....

I have started a few Holiday Novellas.  I'm enjoying the Holiday theme.  It's nice to have 2 of my favorite things, hot men and Holidays put together in a book. 

Do you enjoy Holiday themed books? 

Most of all, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!  


Follow Enchanting Ella on Twitter and like her Facebook Page.  

Still curious?  Read her bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!