Friday, March 8, 2013

Enchanting Ella: Why Can't we Freeze Time?






Ever realize that you've thought that one whole day was a totally other day of the week.  Yeah - it happens to me every Friday for some reason lately.  

I totally forgot that today was Friday.  Until I got to work and went - "oh crap".  Yep I seem to keep forgetting to post my blogs.  

So in the spirit of a late post - Why can't we freeze time?  

Because we aren't super heros or have any special powers.  Oh if only.  If I could freeze time, especially this week you know what I would do?  I would freeze time and read Thoughtless, Effortless and Reckless as time was stopped.  This New Adult series has captured my heart.  I love these books.  I want these books to never end.  I'm having such a hard time letting them go.  

I may actually need to be committed - seriously.  I want Kellan Kyle to be real.  But he's not.  

Have you ever had a stand alone book or a book series stay lodged inside your heart?  How did you get over it and move on?  


Follow Enchanting Ella on Twitter and like her Facebook Page.  

Still curious?  Read her bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!